Sunday, December 1, 2013

Interior and exterior drawing of studio/ Best value study

Assignment: Draw the pumpkins but include the surrounding objects, then draw the view looking outside of the window. 

#1. By the time I draw the pumpkins only two remained...

#2. This view is of a window on the front side of Gatewood and I used a 4B pencil

#3. I did a second image of the view out of a window and this was my end result. I decided to use charcoal which I have not done before and I love how it turned out. I use hatching for the entire page and even though all the lines are going the same way you can still distinguish everything from trees to buildings to even sidewalks. Also, I'm proud I how dark or bold this project ended up turning out. 
This last image would have to be my favorite value study by far that I have for an I hope that there is more to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment