Monday, January 13, 2014

First day back!

It's January 13, 2014 and I can't be more excited about this new semester. New start. New experiences. And hopefully many more stories to tell. I've have never been more excited to embark on this journey... I just hope I will be able to procrastinate just a little bit less this year and so forth. With that we have been assigned our very first project in the studio class IARC 102:
Over the next month we have been asked to collaborate with other majors and groups of students to come up with a design for the side of a building located in Glenwood. To begin our professors have given us random cities and we are to find at least 7 different examples in total of 2d, 3d and even one example of 4d public artwork. I was given Prague as my city and my next few steps are to find the pieces I wish to incorporate in a presentation we have been asked to give this coming Friday... Stay tuned to see what I end upcoming with 

No comments:

Post a Comment